Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm BAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!

It has been nearly nine months since I last wrote here. You know I could have delivered a baby in that time?? Instead I have spent this time training to be a teacher of Academically and Intellectually Gifted Students. I gave up my blog for papers on strategies, learning styles, and trends in gifted education. I developed units of study and even created a college level course for fake people at a fake school.... preposterous, right??

HOWEVER... I learned a great deal and really did birth a new thing... a better teacher. I struggled and gave up a great deal of time with my supportive family but IT IS FINISHED!! I feel just like the mother of a newborn.. relieved and scared to death to actually put into practice all that has been preached at me!

I have missed this.. more than I realized! In the coming weeks.. two things are on the to do list.. write more and exercise more!! I will keep you posted.. PUN intended!!

No comments:

Post a Comment