Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reality???

Whew... we made it!! This month we have celebrated fifteen years of marriage, elementary school graduation, birthday number twelve for our oldest, and birthday number eleven for our youngest. These were all big deals and cause me a bit of stress.. DID WE DO ENOUGH? WAS IT SPECIAL ENOUGH? WAS IT MEMORABLE ENOUGH?? WERE THE DAYS AS SPECIAL AS THE HONOREES DESERVED???

The worry is really quite unnecessary. You see... every day is special in my household. I have two wonderful children, a husband who I still like to hang out with, parents who are healthy and believe in me AT ALL TIMES, and an occupation that fuels my passions and brings mostly smiles to my face! My reality is so richly blessed I don't need these ta-da moments to feel full of joy! TODAY.. today is "nothing special". However, it is what I have! May I have the sense to thank God for it.. right now.. without ceasing!! What are your "nothing specials"?

No comments:

Post a Comment