Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 2... 2018 Writing Challenge

What are some things I've made recently?


I have MADE myself sit still and recover from surgery!  THIS IS HARD FOR ME, PEOPLE!
My natural inclination is to be a do-er!!  Doing things that make others happy, life easier, or sometimes just doing something.. ANYthing to avoid other undesirable tasks.

I have MADE two types of cookies.  One Oatmeal Monster and one The World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I THINK they both taste good.  However, with dead taste buds, I cannot be certain.

I have MADE a list of things in my head I would like to do around my house.  Not dedicating any of them to paper.... because that is a recipe for potential failure... and I am NOT about that life!

I have MADE memories with my boys and husband.  I have gone (quietly all be it) with them over the past week to just get out of the house and BE with them.  And spending time with those I made and the one who helped me is probably the MOST IMPORTANT thing I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment