Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 5... 2018 Writing Challenge

What makes my heart ache?

1-  Being unable to take away the hurts of people I love most.  It is heart breaking to watch them struggle through things that your magic hugs and kisses cannot possibly remove, fix, or erase.  Oh.. the pain in this "tough old gal's" heart. 
2-  Children who are not treasured by ANYBODY!!  Those kids that are literally thrown away.  They have nobody to cheer them on, nurse their hurts, and convince them they can be anything they want to be.  HEART.  BREAKING.
3-  People (at any age) who have given up.  They have no HOPE, no JOY, and are wasting each day waiting to pass on. They believe (wrongly in my opinion) they have nothing left to give.  Such a sad state of mind.   I pray that my enthusiasm for life never leaves me.  For this mundane, joyless lifestyle would surely break my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment