Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 8... 2018 Writing Challenge

Who were my favorite musicians when I was a teenager?

OHMYWORD!! What a wide open question... I will just list the ones I KNOW I loved... and you... well you just judge all you want.. I am not bothered... nor in need of your approval, sweet reader!

Conway Twitty
Randy Travis
Alabama
Prince
Guns and Roses
Aerosmith
Twisted Sister
Shelia E
Duran Duran
Michael Jackson
Dire Straits
Dexies Midnight Runners
Cyndi Lauper
Men At Work
Queen
Blondie
Kool and The Gang
Chicago
Darryl Hall and John Oates
Rick Springfield
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Survivor
Lionel Richie
John Cougar (Mellencamp)
Kiss
Poison
The Police
Billy Joel
Culture Club
Van Halen
Foreigner
Phil Collins
Wham
Billy Ocean
Madonna
Boston
Bon Jovi
Gregory Abbott
Luther Vandross
Huey Lewis and the News
Whitesnake
Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam
Tiffany
Def Leopard
and UB40!!

I am sure I have left some out... no doubt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment