Friday, October 8, 2010

Don't worry... be happy!

"Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!"
- I Peter 1:6

Have you ever had one of those days where you were happy... no matter what? I had one of those today. I did not exactly do anything phenomenal or outstanding. I did not have any life changing surprises or experience exceptionally good luck. I did not create world peace or find cures to deadly diseases. BUT I WAS HAPPY. There was simple joy in the moment. Normal or nothing special was exactly what I needed.. and it was marvelous. You see.. in the absence of greatness was also the absence of misery. The lack of an extreme high also meant an absence of an extreme low.. and it was good and pure and really quite wonderful. For this day.. I am truly glad. I look forward to the continued peace God has granted me and the wonderful joy that is undeniably ahead. May I have the sense to realize it! BLESSINGS MY FRIENDS and JOY is yours for the taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment