Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunshine on my shoulders...

This morning I am sitting near a window that allows the intense fall sun to penetrate my shoulder. It feels great. It feels refreshing. It makes me feel alive! It brings to mind the old John Denver song.. Sunshine On My Shoulders. Whether you like the song or not... Consider these lyrics:
"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high"

I have to stop and pause.... life is really about magical "sunshiney" moments where God gives us rays of comfort, joy, and peace.. when we least expect or deserve them. HE allows us "lovelyness" and natural highs that no drug can ever achieve. That is pretty awesome. These thoughts make me happy.. and for that and all my other blessings I am humbly grateful. Sorry I must run... the sunshine beckons me to move a little closer so that my personal moment of joy may continue. BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU this fine day!

No comments:

Post a Comment