Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today's JOYS!!

Today I HAD to get up early to go to school in order to schedule 90 or so kids for next year. I must be honest and admit I WAS NOT looking forward to the task. HOWEVER...there was the comfort that my friend and colleague Leslie would be there. I stopped by Sonic on the way and bought our favorite drinks...knowing we would need the sugar and "kick" to get through the horrific and tedious task. THANKFULLY.....Leslie and I found our groove and jammed out the schedules by noon. IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS WONDERFUL. Leslie is a caring and compassionate person and she brings joy into my life. She loves with all she is and hurts when others are hurting. Leslie wants the best for those she cares about and often sacrifices her needs to do for and help others. God allowed me to meet her and I am selfish but so glad that no forces have caused me not to have her company! YOU SEE...today there was joy... and I could say it was unexpected...but that would be untrue..I KNEW it would be fine...because one of my favorite joy-makers was there to share the task. For Leslie and this day...I am forever grateful. THANKS BE TO GOD FOR YOUR GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP!

My prayer for each of you dear ones is that YOU have your very own Leslie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment