Monday, March 19, 2018

March 14... Writing Challenge 2018

A Goal I Am Working Toward Now..

is writing every day.  I have failed lately and am doing many posts at one time on this particular day.  I like it, I just sometimes lose track.  Once I do that I seem to REALLY go off the track, like over a bridge, into raging waters below that require lifeguards and rafts to put me back on the right path.

I am also working on my Spanish skills.  I recently sat in a conference where an interpreter had to explain EVERYthing about a young man we have educational concerns about.  He is a sweet boy with lots of potential and I worried that translations might not focus on the fact that we wanted to help him.  I have been using Dualingo and the app says I am 24% proficient.  Stay tuned for further updates regarding this goal.  I keep getting horse and onion wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment