Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello Moon!!

Today was a glorious day. Despite the fact that I am NOT a cat lover, I felt very much like a cat. I got my belly full on Pumpkin and Praline Pancakes and really wanted to find a sun-filled window to stretch out in front of. The weather and my company were delightful. This evening provided an even better bonus... a beautiful, full, and amazing moon. It was an unexpected surprise as I went to pick-up the boys from choir rehearsal. Tonight's moon allowed perfect vision in an otherwise dark world. The shadows were not scary or awkward places but instead allowed for clarity of thought and the use of senses usually abandoned in the night. Tonight's moon made me think about our darkest hours... those moments that bring pain, confusion, and fear. We need only to look to the ONE who created the moon to ease our burdens. HE is no surprise! He will light the way! HE is awe inspiring and for that and the darkness I am grateful!
GOOD NIGHT MOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment