Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grumble, grumble....

Do you ever have the experience where a perfectly good day is totally turned on its undeserving ear and manifests itself into a rotten ending? Such is life in my otherwise perfect world. I woke up in the post-headache fog.. only wishing by the end of the day that the previously mentioned headache would return so things would improve. WELL... grovel, grovel....poor pitiful me. LIFE is not always chocolates and roses. Today has been a test... of my patience, my endurance, and the "guts" I will display through it all. I go to bed tonight thankging God that all days are not like this and pray for renewed spirit by morning. SO glad for that and the possibility that lies within tomorrow.

Okay... I've said these things.. on my way to feeling better already!
May your tomorrows always be BETTER AND BETTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment