Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Since 2011 burst on the scene.. things here have been CRAZY. We started with AF having his tonsils out, followed by an entire week out of school for SNOW?. We spent a weekend in Banner Elk for me to return with double ear infections, sinus infection, and bronchitis... keeping me out of school another four days. MF developed a sinus infection.. another day out. AND Shrek has had heart health issues... SO YOU SEE.. things are a little more chaotic than normal.

HOWEVER... this morning I woke up with a peaceful, easy feeling... YOU KNOW THE EAGLES SONG... the second line of the chorus says... " and I know you won't let me down". I finally realized what was true yesterday, is true today, and will be true through ALL of my tomorrows... HE has it all figured out and HE won't let me down. MY GOD is an amazing and powerful one who knows that I need some peace to be able to prayerfully handle the things that will inevitably come next.

Don't get me wrong.. I am still frazzled and concerned about all that is going on... but I give it to the one who loves me most and will enjoy the gift of peace he has so generously given me. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment