Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOVE Defined....

The past twenty four hours have helped me more appropriately define the quintessential term of love.
1- Finishing my day to call my boys and hear that they are playing Wii with their Papa after he picked them up from school.
2- Talking to my husband who felt guardedly optimistic about his numerous tests this week.
3- Attending my boys first jam session where people played from their hearts and gave the glory to GOD for their talents.
4- Having my boys (somewhat willingly) help around the house so that all the work could be done TODAY!
5- Attending a baby shower for a sweet family who we are really enjoying getting to know. Looking forward to loving on their latest addition to the football team.
6- Attending a family get together to honor and in memory of our Grandmother. My cousin Tina did the cooking and I know everything tasted better because of her kind act of selfless love. IT WAS AMAZING!!
7- Alex asking to spend the night with Nana and Papa... knowing deep in his heart that they rarely say no.
8- Returning home to listen to my husband and son play music and SINGING along.
9- Laying down in a warm home, fully fed, clean and safe!
10- The peace and assurance that GOD will deliver me from my sins and has saved my soul from eternal damnation!

Praise be to God for the day and my blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment