Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Delirium?

At this moment.... I am exhausted. BUT FEAR NOT DEAR ONES.. this is not a gripe session. I started my morning with fantastic friends at McDonald's at 6:45am. I then got the wonderful opportunity to listen to almost 100 young people successfully read Twisted Fairy Tales and understand (mostly) Story Elements. I successfully set up my computer grade book (thanks Chris). After school, I drove thirty minutes for a fifteen minute long meeting..not such a positive thing...but I won't dwell on that one. Quickly, I went to Football Practice...love, love, love it. THEN.. leaving a few minutes early.. I went to DANCE.. the fastest and most fun hour of the week. I came home and prepared tomorrow night's dinner and washed the practice clothes. I am finishing up the creation of a test for Friday and finally beginning to de-program from the day. WHEW... so yep.. a little tired... brain hyper and completely and totally in-love with my chaotic and insane life. THANK YOU GOD for the day and all it has brought.

May we see the blessings in our business. May we be thankful for the things we got and those that God spared us from getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment