Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FALL???

According to the calendar and all local reports, today marks the official start of Fall. HOWEVER... the buckets of sweat that have saturated my clothing from several hours of out-door duties leads me to the belief that it feels more like July. I think the high for today was 92..WHAT?? 92 degrees? REALLY?? I am ready for some cool, crisp mornings; Fall Festivals; and the idea of a pot of soup sounding like a great dinner rather than an accurate description of my classroom. I want to break out the long sleeves...but not a coat! NOT THAT... not just yet! DON'T GET ME WRONG... I am not complaining... it's just difficult for my "school mind" to get into gear when the weather tells me "it's summer party-time". The conclusion for all this mindless tomfoolery is .... yes, I am spoiled indeed. BUT I AM GRATEFUL to live in a place where SEASONS exist. I AM GRATEFUL to live where I live, surrounded by those I love.... so HOT or NOT!! I am grateful!!
Daniel 2:21
He changes times and seasons;
he removes kings and sets up kings;
he gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding;

Praying for satisfaction and a grateful attitude with whatever HE sends my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment