Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anticipation

Anticipation is one of my favorite words. I love that feeling that something wonderful is on the horizon. I get excited, antsy, and downright giddy. I can't sleep and wake up earlier than usual...yet somehow feel refreshed and READY TO GO. (Note.....I was not born a morning person....however God has granted me the opportunity to hone those skills with three early risers for housemates).

I had the opportunity to spend yesterday with my Church Circle of Ladies. IT WAS FUN! IT WAS RATHER CHEAP!! IT WAS DELIGHTUL! These ladies present unique perspectives and talents. They never seem to tire of my company and they offer nuggets of wisdom that I file away for another day. On paper...there seems to be no common ground....except for our love of Jesus Christ. As I type this I am struck...WHAT BETTER COMMON GROUND TO HAVE? If two or more are gathered in his name...there is love....HIS LOVE.. and it is wonderful!

Just for today... I am savoring the anticipation of things to come this week. I am anxiously awaiting the good that will develop and how with his help and my faith...the week will be blessing filled.


Just in case things don't go as I hope..... I am already anticipating June 8.....my next Circle Meeting. Thank you God for each of these ladies who I dearly need in my life. They are each miracles, masterpieces, and my friends. For them....and HIM.... I am thankful!!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment