Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gifts from God

TODAY WAS A NEW DAY!! Hope crept back into my life and made me smile and see goodness once again.
I took the opportunity to conference with my students...we laughed, cried, fussed and vented about THE TESTS!!
They are so wise...they knew exactly their shortcomings and even were able to articulate their needs.
We have a game plan and I rejoiced in their smiles and laughter.
They were reassured that they were smart enough; good enough, and dog gone it...people like them...mostly me!

So here we go...Round 2 of THE TESTS...
just remember my lovelies...YELLOW IS THE WORD!! You've got it!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO glad, happy, joyful to read this. Warms my heart to tears. Sincerely.

    Take care of and love yourself, and love those kids. We are all we have for one another. If we don't do it, who will???

    Dave Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow? I don't remember anything about yellow and EOGs.
    Just tell them to always guess the same letter when they do not know the answer--assured of getting 25% of all guesses correct! It helped many students make 3s and 4s for me over the years!

    ReplyDelete