Monday, May 24, 2010

ORGANIZATION??

I used to be organized. I knew where everything was and it had its place and would ALWAYS be right where I left it.
NOW....NOT SO MUCH!!
Instead...I spend my time listening to children who worry about tests that scare them, parents that don't value them, and silly, seemingly insignificant events in their lives....that are really big deals to them.
I hug on stinky pre-teens and admire their new braces and glasses.
I shop for groceries and do laundry for the best boys on the planet...all 3!
I pay bills and carefully scrutinize the leftover pennies.
I accumulate clothing that little boys grow out of way too quickly. I try to share with others...quickly!!
I read books for fun.
I make sure the house is cleanish.
I provide for the dog...and she loves me.
I pray for those who are hurting and lost.
I fuss about the "mess" that is everywhere.
I DON'T BOTHER ORGANIZING....there will be time for that later...
but for now...it just is not important..
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I am really, really okay with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment