Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday!

Today was a Thursday. Not quite a Friday and certainly not a Monday. A colleague calls Thursdays..... Friday Eve. I like that optimistic thinking! I really wish I could get excited about Mondays. It just has not happened for me...YET!! Let me clarify..I don't hate Mondays because I have to go back to work. I don't hate my job. I don't hate the people I work with. I simply hate the fact that Monday means leaving my family and the insanity we love. Sundays are filled with church and naps and pizza for dinner and books and fun like that. Maybe I should take a different view...Monday is actually one day closer to Friday. Monday should make me grateful for the fact that I got to have a Saturday and Sunday and God willing another pair in just a few days!

But for now...I am going out to The Deck. I am gonna' wash away this week's pollen collection. AND YES... I am going to celebrate the fact that Saturday is on it's way! I will be listening for your arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment