Friday, May 28, 2010

Thoughts from The Couch....the best seat in town.

Tonight I saw the most amazing show. The acoustics were brilliant and every key was played simultaneously. My body quaked with the rumble of the bass notes that built to forte!! The light show was superb...a series of unexpected and amazing images flashed before my eyes. I was spellbound, in awe, and truly mesmerized. Blues, silvers, and sometimes pinks flashed across the sky in undefined geometric patterns.

Tonight I saw a great storm. It was unexpected and delightful. After it ended, there were still remnants that would sneak in and remind me of what had just occurred. I tiptoed onto The Deck and was met by a sprightly breeze that tickled my bare legs and caused a slight chill-laden shiver. The slight drizzle was cool and refreshing...like the waters of baptism.

Tonight I am reminded that God indeed does provide the storms. After a week of insanity....I am ready to accept his blessings of reward for attempting to lean on him and his guidance. Thanks be to God for bringing us through the storms and providing hope for tomorrow...BECAUSE HE LIVES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment