Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DANCE NIGHT!!!

Psalm 30:11
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

MY GOD IS GOOD AND POWERFUL!! For that I am thankful!!
Today was a better day! For that....... I am thankful!
Tonight I got to go to dance. For that.... I am thankful!
I asked for prayers and HIS people responded. For that....I am thankful!
The prayers touched my heart and provided me a hedge of protection from evil.....For that..... I am thankful!
My wailing from less than 24 hours ago was turned to dancing. For that..... I am thankful!
I was granted the chance to have the cumbersome, stench-ladened sackcloth removed. For that.... I am thankful!

I am indeed thankful to be free to praise my God, beg for HIS forgiveness, and live in the faith that HE will carry me through ALL situations he allows me to enter. I raise my hands in thanksgiving and feel my itchy feet give him all the honor and glory!!!

SHALL WE DANCE?????

No comments:

Post a Comment