Saturday, May 1, 2010

Superb Saturday

Today I had the honor of sharing the day with my almost ten year old son. We went to Reynolda House Historical Bungalo and Gardens. We saw an art exhibit. We went to a double decker sporting goods store. We ate popcorn for lunch. We went to a craft store. We met my father for dinner. We have just finished creating an amazing leather and bead Indian Choker Necklace. It was indeed a superb Saturday.

Today I was reminded of these things about Mack. He is delightful. He is unique. He is part me and part his father. He loves life. He makes my heart sing. He HATES frustration. He will not quit. He acts like he thinks he knows everything. He is smart enough to know he does not know everything...sometimes. He still needs his mama. He wants to do the right thing. He is still...a boy. He likes to sing and be silly. He is a joy spreader. He is mine for a limited time...that makes me sad. YET oh so grateful that God allowed me this opportunity.

God bless him (always) and you (as well) if you have ever had the pleasure of his company!

No comments:

Post a Comment