Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friendship

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep."
Romans 12:15 New King James Version


Tonight my Circle from church went to the Fresh House in Locust, NC.
I highly suggest you go there. IT IS DELIGHTFUL.
Take a large pocketbook. You are going to want to make more than a few purchases.
I am again elated upon return home. WHY? You may ask.
IT IS SIMPLE...
We are a group of women ranging in age from 24 to 79 (I think...no one is telling for sure).
We have a wide array of careers and life experiences that bring opportunity for excellent stories.
We LAUGH LOUDLY when we are together.
We CRY FREELY when we are together.
WE CELEBRATE life's joys and MOURN life's losses.
WE ARE FRIENDS.
WE choose to develop relationships with one another.
We are gathered in HIS name.
It is perfect. It is lovely. It is delightful.
PRAISE BE TO GOD!

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you enjoyed the night. I did as well. We are certainly blessed as a circle to have the close relationship that we have to one and other. I am certainly thankful to be a part of this wonderful group of Christian women.

    ReplyDelete