Tuesday, June 29, 2010

AHHHHHHHH......Water!

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith,
having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Early this morning we had the joy of going to the lake. We met family members there and
we knew we would have an exciting, exhausting, water filled time. These hopes were certainly
fulfilled.

BUT THE THING THAT WAS EVEN BETTER....was the realization that water can renew and refresh
our spirits. The waters of baptism can be revisited when we least expect it. Today when a cool
wave unexpectedly crept over me...I was refreshed and it was wonderful. I thought about the love
of our Heavenly Father to think of every little detail to make our lives better. Water was one of his
first ideas...incredible.

As we returned home, we were met by water from the skies....quick and fainting yet water nonetheless.
Another gentle nudge...another reminder...."I AM here," HE whispers. "Come and spend a moment with me.
You won't regret it."

Water is pure...may my heart become more that way in the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment