Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary

One should never know too precisely whom one has married. ~Friedrich Nietzsche


June 7 is our wedding anniversary. It seems insane that thirteen years could have passed. I find myself saying REALLY? Already?
Through these years there have been many unexpected events. Some certainly wonderful and undeniably blessings. Others..not so wonderful, yet still blessings. The most intriguing thing to me is that I still ask myself..who is that man? He never ceases to surprise me...again in many good ways and still other times not so good.

I know our union was ordered up special by our creator and it is through relying on him that we have been brought to this great occasion. I thank my husband for the many days I have laughed until I cried and cried until I laughed. I pray that he will be blessed and that our life together is a blessing to him. I pray that I find myself saying fifty years....REALLY?? Already?

God bless you dear Shrek. I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment