Saturday, July 16, 2011

From a different path...

Today is a rainy, dreary, lazy kind of day. I had a plan and rose at 6:00am to follow it. Then a call came and the voice of reason won. Plans scrapped! I am okay with that, but had to ease the bad news to the boys by remaining in Wilkes a bit longer. Alex needed Nana and Papa to watch the "new" True Grit with him. All four are huddled in the den, enjoying the show and leftover Mexican food for breakfast. It is unconventional and a blessing!! Sometimes, we need to do things differently. The expectations lower and we allow ourselves to see, really see the beauty, possibility, opportunity that was there all along. I write today via an iPhone.…. My Dad has one, I do not. This challenges me! However, I am doing this normal thing....Differently! I may let this guide me today..everything old is new again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment