Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Say YES!!!!

Today an opportunity was presented me. One I have many times pondered and really thought.. no way! That is just not who I am or what I WANT! But insanely... I found myself saying, "well, if the time is any day but Monday... sure I would be glad to do that." In my head were echos of "what are you thinking? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! Really, Maria... snap out of it... would ya?" However I just kept nodding my head and before the end of the day am really quite excited about a new and different opportunity. The bottom line is this.. WHY NOT?? The folks behind this chance believe in me. They trust me to take the risk and I feel certain they will NOT let me fall too hard on my face! I will uncover untapped skills and be forced to look at things differently.. which I think just recently I wrote about. Irony.. in my face!! A friend wrote recently that she did not want to have regrets as she looked back on her life. She is living her life to the fullest! Her words have been on my heart.. so I said YES!! (Thanks Mendy for the push...) Pray for me during the excitement and change! I will keep you posted!


2 Corinthians 13:5
"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?"

With HIM.. I can NOT fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment