Sunday, February 11, 2018

February 11... Writing Challenge 2018

Three of my Favorite Book Characters...


1-  James Patterson's ALEX CROSS.  He is a genuine character who is relatable but also just a tad bit smarter than the average person.  He is fearless and passionate about his causes and is relentless when it comes to finding the bad guys.  I also love that Patterson does not make Cross immune to the troubles of life and that makes him more lovable for me.
2- Judy Blume's Farley Drexel Hatcher aka.. FUDGE!  This little guy has made me laugh since the first time I read of him.  I shared him with my boys and husband and they enjoyed this character as well.  He is matter of fact, mischievous, and has a heart of gold that often guides his adventures to the dismay of his parents and bothered brother.  FUDGE is my hero!
3-  NOAH.. of the Bible.  I am often amazed when I read that story that he just kept on doing his thing regardless of the neigh sayers and critics. He had full faith in the promises of the Lord and could not be shaken by anything or anyone.  WOW!!  To have that willpower, fortitude, and belief in doing what you are told.  Impressive and awe inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment