Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 9...Writing Challenge 2018

Five Things I Should Do MORE Often...
1.  Say yes...when something sounds at all intriguing.  I always learn something new when I say yes...even if it’s that I don’t want to do that thing again.
2.  Stop and breathe.  When I get stressed, all bent out of shape, or overwhelmed...I need to just breathe.  Then, cautiously proceed
3.  Get outside.  I get renewal of spirit when I’m outside soaking up Vitamin D.
4.  Learn to take a compliment without discounting the words.  When I think about it, it is really quiet rude to disagree with a person who notices something good in me and actually tells me.
5.  Write real letters and cards and actually send them to people.  I used to so this a lot and a
have gotten out of the habit with the advent of technology.  It’s an art form worth saving...even one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment