Thursday, February 8, 2018

February 8... Writing Challenge 2018

Five Things I Should Do LESS Often...

1- Do for others those  things they need to know how to do because they don’t do it the way I prefer.  Think laundry and household cleaning.
2-  Feel like I always have to be productive and busy.  I advocate that others take advantage of the restorative nature of rest.  I should listen to my own advice.
3- Overanalyzing and predicting what I think the men in my life are thinking, doing, saying.  Just ask them, Maria.  They are honest to a fault and will tell you for sure!
4-  Working....all the time!  I should commit to turning off in a scheduled pattern.  It’s hard when teaching is in your soul and every conversation and thing you see inspires a lesson idea.
5-  Comparing my best to other’s best.  My wise Mackie reminds me not do to that on the treadmill.  Why not in life in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment