Saturday, February 3, 2018

February 2... Writing Challenge 2018

A Person Whom I Admire...

is my dear friend and colleague, Leslie Wright.  She is the epitome of a sweet southern woman.  I am not saying she does not get fired up about things, but when she does, she always remains classy and thoughtful.

Leslie makes everyone around her feel valued and important.  She is patient and always remembers to follow up with people after  they have shared life news and happenings with her.

Leslie is an organized person.  She puts in hard work and rarely seems to procrastinate.  She can almost always put her hands on things because she put them where they belonged the first time.

Leslie also loves big!  She adores her family and has a way of making everyone feel like they are welcomed at her home, in her classroom, and in her life.  She seems to embody the “the more the merrier” attitude everywhere she goes.

Leslie has a wonderful smile, beautiful brown eyes, and a heart that is 110% pure gold.  Our chance meeting some twenty years ago, has been a blessing in my life.  This woman is one I admire, would like to be more like, and am forever grateful for her role in my life and the lives of those I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment