Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February 13... Writing Challenge 2018

Do I Work Better in the Morning or at Night?

I am absolutely a NIGHT person.   Around dusk, my creative energies are just coming alive.  When left to my own choices, I stay up till the wee hours of the morning and sleep till around 9:30 or so.

My current job placement REALLY pushes my natural body clock. I have to be at work at 7:00am which requires the lovely alarm clock to rudely rouse me at 4:45 IN THE MORNING.  This is NOT my heart's desire at all.    However, having done this now for a couple of years, I do find my body rhythms shifting and even when I indulge and stay up too late, I find myself being restless and unable to sleep any longer by 8am.

I have always said I would love to start a second shift school.  With the advent of factories closing and fewer shift workers in my area, I know this would be doubtful to ever happen.  But if it does, SIGN ME UP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment