Friday, April 16, 2010

Domino's

Today I ordered Domino's from work and never spoke to a human. It was surprisingly delivered right on time and again (surprisingly) was very good.

While I navigated the Domino's site I found the company had "new and improved" pizza. This struck me as they realized how their former pizza was DISGUSTING and card-board-esque. They (unlike me) listened to their critics and actually did something about it. I guess the lesson learned is.... if people around me love me enough to share my shortcomings, perhaps I should listen. They know me well and want whats best for them....a better me. So my challenge this weekend is to listen with my brain rather than my heart and maybe take a few baby steps toward positive change. Now my big dillema...is what kind of crust shall I be?

Hoorah Domino's and hoorah those willing to self-reflect and become better!

No comments:

Post a Comment