Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Sometimes I feel like Alexander...you remember him don't you? He really believed his terrible, horrible, rotten, no good day would be better if he only moved to Australia. So I am tempted to call ANYONE in Australia and say....hmmmm...do you all really not have bad days there? Are the rotten people and events magically erased once you enter the southern hemisphere? IF SO....why don't you have an illegal alien problem?

Everyone has their thing. The thing that worries them, makes them sad, makes the angry, frustrates them or just is a plane nuisance. Rather than try to win a "my dog's bigger than your dog" contest and outdo one anothers' things...why don't we just throw them into a huge stew pot and celebrate the fact that we have managed to get through, over, and past many previous things?

God's grace is sufficient. When we call upon the name of the Lord, he answers. We turn these answers into things when we lose faith and do not trust him to know what we need. This week...I am busy...and my goal is to celebrate the things as they come to me. Satan get behind me...I got some celebrating to do!!

Blessings to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment