Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FRUSTRATION....my worst enemy

Frustration is indeed my worst enemy. It drags me kicking and screaming into dark places and disallows me to experience joy. The inability to fix the person, thing, or situation truly drives me insane. I say things I should not, do things I should not, and am basically the "bad" person that lies hidden deep inside. Frustration blinds me from seeing the potential good, the possibilities, and the smiley faces that riddle most situations. Frustration knows my weaknesses and has no desire whatsoever to play fair. Thank God my enemy frustration only visits fleetingly. To conquer frustration is my Gold medal, my marathon, my debut on the stage of Radio City Music Hall.

My goal for tomorrow....NOT let Frustration into my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment