Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Wisdom

Today I found myself laughing in the face of adversity. I think it could have been because I pressed CD 3 in the player on my mini-commute to work. Amazing, joy-filled music roared from the speakers of my vehicle and I sang along. I sand LOUD!! I sang PROUD!! I was off key and my voice broke....SO WHAT!! I really did not care if I looked foolish or if anyone heard me even. One delightful ditty is entitled "Hallelujah ANYHOW". This should be my battle cry as I enter the trenches of worldly life. In the face of the devil I should laugh and dare that beast to tempt me...does he not know? I serve an AWESOME God who created me perfectly and flawlessly. He loves me enough to bring me to these challenges...just to prove to myself that he is in control and will take care of me if I will just let him! So YES today was super...filled with giddy laughter...because I was spirit filled and blessed. May tomorrow find you laughing....because you can through him and because HE delights with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment