Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tirade Tuesday??

Today is referred to as Tirade Tuesday on one of my favorite radio stations. I think this may be a good thing. NAME THE THINGS YOU DISLIKE...then get over them!
My Top Tirades for Today:
1- EOG Testing and the stress it puts on the learner/teacher relationship. Shame on the state of North Carolina for ruining the thing I spend 145 days building!
2- People who don't take their job of parenting seriously. You have been given a gift from God...if nothing else..... TRY YOUR VERY BEST ON THIS!!
3- The fact that the hours after school FLY by. I want to slow down the minute hand....my life is wonderful and I want to savor each and ever minute of it!
4- Sandwiches for dinner. My colleagues understand this one. Way too complicated to tell here!
5- The fact that OREOS and ICE CREAM are not natural weight loss products. That would surely shrink my waist and make me a happy camper at the same time!

OKAY....so that is enough! We are all really blessed beyond what we deserve. We whine and cry about trivial things and really don't focus on the good in our lives. Take a look around and count your blessings....I think (like me) you quickly feel guilty and realize...hey...my worst day is far better than I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment