Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday's Musing

Tonight I have writer's block. NOT REALLY KNOWING WHAT TO WRITE.. Most things that come to mind are negative and not really worth placing on the internet...much less into the atmosphere. SO...I will just generate a list of blessings:

1- Family. TOTALLY INCLUSIVE of those I share blood lines with and those we lovingly call...family of the heart!
2- Laughter. The best cure for whatever ails me!
3- Forgiveness. From the beginning, when Christ died on the cross...to just today...when I mistakenly accused a student of having the wrong book.
4- Sight. Both literal and also the ability to see connections in life's choices and how everything worked out...just as it was supposed to.
5- Wonder. The inquisitive nature born into us. The ability for a 40 year old mother to consider that she may actually be a published author.


For these and the fact that I have been blessed in far greater ways than I ever deserved, thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment