Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Tuneday

The sunshine was out! It was a blessing! For those of you who have seen me in the past six years, you know that my hair is WILDER than ever. Thanks to birthing two angels and mid-life horemones..it has a mind of its own. As I came out of school, I realized that my eyes were not being attacked by pollen and I sauntered to my car. When I got in, Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" was playing and I was instantly 18 again. I slowly pulled out of the parking lot and acted like a grown up. Carefully and cautiously (with hands at 10 and 2, I progressed to the stop light and then thought....who am I kidding? All four windows raced into their cocoons and the stereo cranked itself to an unhealthy decibel level. I could not help it. My hair was sucked out the sun roof and I sang at the TOP OF MY LUNGS!! It was fun, free, and perfectly legal. I did not bother another person, I did not deplete the ozone, and I did not have to check for fat, fiber, and cholesterol content. IT WAS GLORIOUS! It was majestic! It was DYN-O-MITE!!!

I really enjoyed myself. I will probably do it again. So if you see me looking a little wind-blown, smile to yourself, laugh if you'd like... I am busy being 18!!

No comments:

Post a Comment