Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Mayhem

I love to teach young people. They will NEVER lie! For instance.."Mrs. Freeman..what did you do to your hair? I mean it just looks rough today". WOW...really? It is dress better than you feel day... and still..the criticism follows.

I have to laugh again. They remind me once again that if my voice is gone by 6th period...then I must have been talking too much. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? They are right. Young people have voices that need to be heard. They are dreamers. They are honest. They do not act on pretense or false truths. Because they are in my life, I am challenged to be better and DO better. For these and all those students I have had the pleasure of knowing..I thank God! and pray that I have done my very best... for me, for them and for HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment