Thursday, January 4, 2018

January 4...Writing Challenge 2018

Something I Would Like to Try This Year I have Never Tried Before

This year I would like to be fit and FEEL healthy and strong enough to ZIPLINE!!  I conquered the Alpine Tower at ASU and felt jelly legs and squeamish stomach but DID IT!!  The boys have Ziplined several times and I always wanted to go...but feared being out of shape and holding them back OR being just too darn fat to comfortably do the thing.

Ideally, I will do this with those same boys and enjoy the experience.  The biggest appeal is the exhilaration that seems to be on EVERY person's face I have ever observed completing this goal. 
The WHEEEEEEE feeling sounds totally fun and exciting!  I have read about some options but I am going to have to do my research to get the absolute BEST bang for my buck!!  Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. I did this for the first time this past year and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete