Sunday, January 21, 2018

January20...Writing Challenge 2018

Words I Want to Share With Others

I guess I share a lot of words  via Social Media such as this blog and Facebook.  Some are fabulous and perfectly written.  Others... not so much!  One thing is true... they are all real.  They are all genuine.  There is nothing fake or convoluted.  Just me... throwing my words around hoping they will land and take meaning.

 I am often taken back when people thank me for my posts.  I mean it when I say I usually post what I need to hear on any given day and find it amusing and astonishing when others say they feel it touched them as well.

So I guess my biggest words are these:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
YOU are valuable no matter how damaged, broken, or defeated you feel right this moment.
And...  I am darn glad to know you.  If you are reading this, our paths have crossed and I can tell you how or why you impacted my life. I am humbled, I am grateful, and I am blessed.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment