Friday, January 12, 2018

January 12...Writing Challenge 2018

A Need I Can Meet... 

is providing humor and a positive slant on Social Media.  My husband is anti-social media to the nth degree.  He and I have had several discussions, conversations, and maybe even a heated debate about how bad social media is.  He is not incorrect when he says it can ruin people’s lives.  I’ve seen it happen more times than I care to admit.

But here’s the thing..I control what I post.  I can delete those people who don’t respect my boundaries.  I can turn it off and walk away.  Because of these choices, I vowed I would disconnect the first time social media caused  me  ANY stress, discourse, or hurt feelings.

Nine years in and notably, I am still going!  I only post positive thoughts or real life not so positive thoughts that I need support and help with.  Most days, my morning posts are self-help pep talks for ME that I share with others.  Whenever possible and appropriate, I’ll share funny stories so  the world can smile along with me.


So I say...it’s all good in my social media neighborhood.  Won’t  you be my neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment