Friday, January 26, 2018

January 26... Writing Challenge 2018

A Person I Would Like to Meet...

is Morgan Freeman.  I love to hear his voice with its gravely rich bass tones and lilting laughter infused with soprano spikes.  

Additionally, I think he has had a vast array of life experiences that could spark scintillating conversation. His difficulties have spurred him to work harder and achieve in spite of them.  He makes no excuses for his choices nor does he allow others to do the same.  I love that.  He seems intelligent and has a good sense of humor.

I think he would be a straight shooter and honesty would dominate his answers even if his thoughts  were not popular or commonplace.  I think Mr.Freeman would be intrigued by discourse and not back away when questioned...yet not lose his  cool or forsake the relationship because his sparring partner did not agree simply because of who he is.

So..if you happen to be related to or know Mr. Morgan Freeman....tell him to give me a call or shoot me a text.  I’m not a creepy stalker...just a fan who could enjoy a nice meal, some drinks, and some fun conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment