Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29.. Writing Challenge 2018

One Thing I Will Always Do...

Is believe that all people have redeemable, salvageable, worthwhile aspects to their makeup.

I know, I know....I am Pollyanna in my thinking.  How can I possibly  think a murderer/rapist/evil person  has ANY part of them worth celebrating?

But, here is the thing....nobody was born into this world with parents who prayed... “man,  I hope I have a worthless, terrible, rotten, malice to society!”

 Almost everyone has a story that some how gets twisted, convoluted, and generally jacked up.  The key difference is how that is handled.  Some of us have been gifted with a support system who has loved us through those dark times.  Others?  Not so much...

And the really ugly, smack in your face truth is... And there but for the grace of God go I!

So I will always, always look for the good in people.  I will seek to understand and celebrate the positive.  It’s not always easy...but always is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment