Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 1.. Writing Challenge 2018

I have decided to write daily.  I preach  "readers read and writers write" to my students ALL THE TIME.  And I do one of these a lot.. writing is the loser.  So I will resolve to try to write a little each day.  I have found a plethora of monthly writing prompts and may stick to the plan or in normal Maria fashion go completely off the predetermined path and take a twisting, turning path of my own making. 

Today's prompt is "What are you most looking forward to?"

As 2018 begins, I realize my oldest "baby" is graduating and turning 18 in six short months.  These are HUGE milestones, but I am truly looking forward to them.  Mack is ready...oh so ready... to enter the next chapter of his life.  He is already a young man and operates mentally in the adult world.  I don't want to wish my life away and I can't deny that I find myself feeling winsome for bygone days with those little fellas.  Regardless, I will look forward to coming days and new forms of old relationships with those I love most.


No comments:

Post a Comment