Friday, January 26, 2018

January 25.... Writing Challenge 2018

A Thing That Frightens Me...

is a mouse.  A stupid, tiny, little, harmless mouse.  I know...I know.. but I hate those little suckers.  They completely wig me out and make me act like a prissy, cry in the corner, Antebellum idiot.

One of the few times I’ve ever cursed in front of students was over a mouse.  It scampered across our trailer floor and I jumped on a chair and screamed OH SHOOT....but I didn’t say shoot!  Nope...not shoot...Not at all...
Those sweet kids that were present are now in their late 20’s and have kids of their own...but they never fail to ask if I’m “still cussing in class?”

In my head, I know a mouse is smaller than me and really can’t cause me physical harm.  But my heart freaks out and can’t deal with the little varmits....gross just gross!


No comments:

Post a Comment